This is it! A rare opportunity to see who’s got the illest skills on the 1′s and 2′s. This will be the Copenhagen BBoy BBQ’s first ever DJ competition.
The rules are simple. It’s a supremacy battle – A minimum of 8 DJ’s will compete in a tournament with single elimination rounds. For each round, 2 DJ’s go head to head, each having 2 x 90 seconds for their routines. Each DJ will have a pair of Technics 1200 and a RANE mixer at their disposal.
- +DJ’s are allowed to bring their own mixers and pickups.
- +Serato is allowed and will be made available at the battle. DJ’s can however bring their own control vinyls and slipmats.
- +Traditional vinyl is welcomed!
In at the end of each round, our esteemed panel of judges will decide the winner!
- +DJ Graded (DMC Nordic Champion)
- +DJ Static
- +(Final Judge TBA)
The 2012 Copenhagen BBoy BBQ Supremacy Battle Champion will recieve:
- +A StreetMekka Goodie Bag
- +100 kr. Gift Card to Gotham Gallery
- +An original portrait of the winner painted by graffiti artist Juse One, to be included in his upcoming exhibition “The Art of Dopeness.”
- +The 2012 BBoy BBQ Supremacy Championship Trophy, hand sculpted and painted by graffiti artist Dix One of TPN Crew.
Sign up Now!
Fill out the form below, and click submit to sign up for the battle! Good luck, and may the dopest DJ win.